Due to the huge demand for our professional and advisory services, TIKTIN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SERVICES (TREIS), a commercial real estate investment brokerage firm in North Miami Beach, FL, is seeking additional Senior Associates that want to step into the game alongside this team of investment brokerage specialists. The position requires extensive knowledge of the South Florida real estate market and is prime for individuals that want to seize their markets and become leaders within their division. TREIS is a rapidly expanding boutique firm, looking to quickly spread across the state of Florida. TREIS offers its agents the ability to build their business and grow more rapidly on our platform, all while providing the opportunity to get in at the ground floor and earn higher splits. We invite all qualified individuals and agents with a proven track record to come discuss how this opportunity may be the right path for them. All discussions and conversations will be kept confidential.
- 3+ years of experience as a commercial real estate investment broker/agent
- Portfolio of investment sales in excess of $15 Million Dollars
- Specialization or focus within a certain area of commercial investment sales
- Established knowledge and familiarity with a particular geographical market
- Entrepreneurial discipline, hunger and ambition
- Well versed in sales practices and skills
- Four-year degree with emphasis in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business or Mathematics.
- Very minimum 3 years of experience in real estate investments and valuation.
- Understand real estate concepts for all major property types, with strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, investor waterfall structures, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Capital Markets.
- Resourceful, service-oriented and proactive professional with a high level of integrity, great interpersonal skills and excellent sales skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and take on big projects on short notice for presentations to private and institutional partners and clients.
- Familiar with CoStar, LoopNet, Rent Comps and Sales Comps.
Job Type: Commission