Tiktin Real Estate Investment Services (TREIS) is a South Florida-based commercial real estate investment sales brokerage firm specializing in the sale of shopping centers, single-tenant net lease properties and office buildings in Florida. Founded in 2001 by industry veteran Adam J. Tiktin, TREIS is committed to a higher level of service and an unmatched standard of integrity. The investment sales firm is distinguished by its personalized approach, transactional expertise, comprehensive market analysis and aggressive strategies.
TREIS is comprised of a dynamic, rapidly expanding, and team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about consistently delivering unrivaled advisory services to their clients and commercial real estate owners. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, resourceful, and collaborative.
The knowledge and expertise that we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions. of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We put a huge emphasis on our company’s culture of collaboration, education, growth, service, and genuine passion.
Participating in our TREIS’ Summer Internship Program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of the real estate business.
We have internship opportunities available in serval different departments of the firm – so whether it is brokerage, financial analysis, transaction coordination, administrative responsibilities or marketing and public relations that calls to you – this could be the exact opportunity that you have been looking for!
TREIS Offers You:
- Challenging and interesting projects
- The ability to learn from Real Estate professionals
- Interacting with top sales associates and employees across the Real Estate industry
- Business networking opportunities
- A creative, team-oriented, and energized company culture
- The opportunity to develop professionally and to immerse yourself in the Real Estate arena
- A behind the scenes experience of a successful and thriving real estate business
- Real life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve further into your career path in the Real Estate Sector
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a highly professional presence, be a strong relationship builder and value an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be analytical and a creative problem solver.
- Must be a self-starter, who is reliable, and gets things done as efficiently as possible.
Must be great as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
Must have strong PC skills (Microsoft Office) with the ability to use best industry technology to obtain latest market research, historical information, and trends.
Please submit resumes to:
Alejandro Snyder at ASnyder@TiktinRealEstate.com
Michael Williams at MWilliams@TiktinRealEstate.com