TIKTIN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SERVICES – a Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales brokerage firm in Miami, FL is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work with the President of the company, and his team of investment brokerage specialists. The position requires previous experience packaging offering memorandums, property brochures, and designing flyers. It is essential that the candidate has experience supporting salespeople, understanding financial terms, in addition to marketing experience. This position also involves supporting the daily activities of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
- Create comprehensive investment packages and proposals of all types, marketing pieces, and email blasts with a focus on retail and office.
- Oversee and schedule vendors such as drone photographers, etc.
- Identify inconsistencies in information received; Communicate with appropriate parties to obtain additional information when needed.
- Upgrade and improve existing templates.
- Assist with Website maintenance and Social Media platforms when needed (FB, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- Four-year degree with emphasis in Real Estate or Marketing.
- 2-3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate in a marketing and/or administrative support role.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft applications with extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of how to create basic interactive maps via Google, Bing, etc.
- Ability to read through offering memorandums and extract critical information.
- Flexible work hours with the ability to make last minute adjustments to work requests.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
- Resourceful, service oriented, professional, proactive, creative, dependable, and trainable.
- High level of integrity and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure, taking on big projects on short notice for pitches to private and institutional partners and clients.
- Understand basic real estate concepts for all major property types, with strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, investor waterfall structures, etc.).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proactive thinker with a detail-oriented approach to problem solving.
Position is available immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35-45K per year based on experience
This position is available immediately. Please apply within or submit resumes to: