TIKTIN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SERVICES – a commercial real estate investment sales brokerage firm in Miami, FL is seeking a Junior Associate to work with the President of the company and his team of investment brokerage specialists. The position is part of the firm’s two-year enhanced program, broken down into four phases and designed to properly train and build the necessary skills for successful brokerage. This position is catered to individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset who have a high desire to learn and succeed within the commercial real estate industry in order to leapfrog to big income. We offer a high-intensity learning program over a two-year period that, once successfully completed, enables agents to achieve a mid-six figure income.
TREIS is a rapidly expanding boutique firm, that does institutional quality work, looking to quickly spread across the state of Florida and beyond. TREIS offers its agents the ability to build their business and grow more rapidly on our platform, all while providing the opportunity to get in at the ground floor and earn more income. We invite all qualified individuals and agents with a proven track record to come discuss how this opportunity may be the right path for them. All discussions and conversations will be kept confidential.
- Listen in on scheduled calls / attend scheduled meetings for training and as support for Senior Associates when needed.
- Move efficiently through tasks and organize a schedule into a “Model Week” to ensure all critical tasks are completed in a timely matter.
- Research the designated market that has been predetermined by the Senior Associates.
- Call Property Owners (Principals and Decision Makers) as a Meeting / Call Scheduler.
- Begin to learn financial analysis through exposure to the underwriting and packaging processes.
- Use InDesign to assist in the Packaging once there is an understanding of financial modeling, packaging, sales comps, and what a finalized product should look like.
- Provide basic feedback on call scripts from conversations to be discussed with Senior Associates.
- Create and complete Buyer Surveys, Owner Surveys, Timely Promotions, and Market Updates on behalf of the Senior Associate.
- Create and track Strategic Owner Profiles and Strategic Analysis reports for selected clients that have been targeted by the Senior Associate.
- Compile Client Information Packages (CIP Packages) / Meeting Information for Senior Associates.
- Communications to clients for new business and follow-up.
- Utilize company programs such as RealNex to input and organize data for property records and ownership information.
- Collect market research and data directly related to the deal(s) that Senior Associates are working on when necessary to assist with packaging.
This position is available immediately. Please apply within or submit resumes to:
Michael B. Williams at MWilliams@TiktinRealEstate.com
Alejandro Snyder at ASnyder@TiktinRealEstate.com