TIKTIN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SERVICES – a commercial real estate investment sales brokerage firm based in Miami, FL is seeking an Executive Coordinator/Analyst to work with the President of the company and his team of investment brokerage specialists. This position involves supporting the daily activities of the team in a wide variety of tasks. You must be proactive and willing to jump through hoops, have tremendous drive, energy, and work ethic, dress the part, and have a passion for finding solutions. This position also requires working knowledge of the South Florida real estate market with previous experience supporting salespeople, an understanding of Real Estate financial terms and calculations, and some marketing experience. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
- General administrative support along with database, website, inventory & social media management.
- Serve as a liaison between the team, vendors, clients, and other support staff & assist with personal matters for the President of the firm.
- Assist team with marketing & administrative tasks & duties.
- Conduct financial analysis and models, and pro forma analysis.
- Assist with preparing detailed financial analysis for investments in multiple real estate asset classes with a focus on retail and office.
- Create and assemble property packages, proposals, tour books, and presentations through Adobe InDesign for listings, clients, and business development.
- Process New Listings: including proofing and editing marketing materials for superior quality, analytical accuracy, & design.
- Ensure all communications and presentations enhance the firm’s brand, and are in line with brand guidelines and precedents.
- Collect market research and data to determine appropriate rents, expenses and vacancy assumptions.
- Create comprehensive investment packages and proposals of all types, marketing pieces and email blasts.
- Research property-specific demographics and economic trends to support financial assumptions via internal programs and internet research.
- Develop and articulate a valuation strategy based on project requirements.
- Proactively collect, catalog and preview various trade areas and geographies in order to identify strategic investment opportunities; research and stay abreast of industry changes.
- Carefully analyze property financial statements, due diligence information and leases.
- Four-year degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics or Real Estate.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in real estate.
- Understand basic real estate concepts for all major property types, with strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, investor waterfall structures, etc.).
- Strong analytical aptitude, highly organized and able to work independently.
- Resourceful, service-oriented and proactive professional with a high level of integrity, great interpersonal skills and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure, and take on big projects on short notice for pitches to private and institutional partners and clients.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft applications with extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Flexible work hours with the ability to make last-minute adjustments to work requests.
- Familiar with CoStar, LoopNet, Rent Comps and Sales Comps.