Tiktin Real Estate Investment Services (TREIS), a leading commercial real estate investment sales brokerage firm, is seeking a smart, dependable, and honest individual to serve in the Commercial Investment Sales division as the Executive Coordinator under the firm’s President/Broker, as the newest member of our investment team. Throughout the last 20 years, TREIS has successfully closed a $1 billion in commercial real estate sales. Our team is focused on the acquisition and disposition of shopping centers and office buildings located throughout Florida and single tenant net leased assets nationally.
This is an integral position within our organization. Due to the quality of the individual we are seeking, the compensation will include a competitive salary. You must be proactive and willing to jump through hoops; have tremendous drive, energy, and work ethic; dress the part and have a passion for solving problems. The President of the company, Adam J. Tiktin, truly enjoys this business, helping people achieve their dreams and goals, and working alongside someone who also shares his commitment to excellence.
Candidates for this position must have at least 5 years of executive administrative experience at a high level. They should possess a high level of accountability, multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, Microsoft Excel and Word experience, and work well in a team atmosphere.
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Adobe InDesign, Graphic Design and Photoshop
- Constant Contact
- Basic database tools knowledge
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Social Media knowledge
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal skills while interacting with clients, outside brokers and prospects
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General administrative support
- Social media and website management
- Inventory management
- Database inputting and management
- Calendar, email, and travel management
- Assist team with any and all administrative duties
- Serve as liaison between the team, vendors, clients, and other support staff
- Assist with personal matters for lead executive
- Minimum 5 years of executive administrative experience at a high level preferred
- Detail oriented, but also works efficiently
- Computer savvy
- Collaborates with team members